Sunday, May 02, 2010

Mostly good...

Things are happening and I can't quite talk about them yet, but it's mostly good, somewhat migraine causing, but good.

So in honor of the ebbing migraine and the fact that I'm nearly done with reading for the week, a list of things that are mostly good or good.



*Coffee and its migraine-fighting caffeine

*My Circ Students, especially the ones leaving me forever graduating today


*Finally understanding what this Semantic Web thing is and why it's a Big Deal

*Lacey coming home in less than a month!!!

*Maria, who is going to be the best Tech Services manager EVER!

*A day off on Monday

*That Husband Guy. He's pretty awesome.

1 comment:

LBA said...

Big things in the happening? I'm glad that it is mostly good.. hehe.. I think it's cool I made the list.. I feel special.> ^_^

I can't wait to come back.. I hope you like your present that I got..